« Happy Ending for Trece in Albuquerque, New Mexico | Main | Quinolones - a very serious health risk - Kate's story »

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Kathryn

Oh no, please can someone help? I will put a donation through but I don't know what else to do.

jenny

going to put 15 through now and see what i can put through monday aswell poor souls

jenny

have put 15 through see what i can do monday

jenny

ant anke got enough funds can you find out if she has beryl this poor soul needs to get out

jenny

will put another donation through today will only be small one

jenny

have put another 10 through anke is sruggeling she only got enough to rescue one of them this is bad she got to find the other money for the other 2 to get them out and then find exra money for residence for them and money for residence for what she already got she is struggeling

jenny

anke said maybe the older one is saved and with our help he can go to home if ok but for the other 2 brothers low on donations and need residence for them i have asked the situation re the 2 brothers ie how much shoet to get to get them out waiting for her to get bk to me

Kathryn

How much does she need to get them both out? Beryl, I was wondering if you knew?

Kathryn

Jenny, please can you let me know how much she needs to get those brothers out when Anke gets back to you. Six months old, beautiful dogs. They CAN'T die there!

jenny

i kathryn i think it could be 91 euros each dont quote me though it could be less trying to get on mail in a mo see if she got bk to ne and my friend going to donate something i have donated twice and see what i can do on fri for them

Kathryn

Thanks Jenny, please can you let me know when you find out for definite.

jenny

i have emailed again and still waiting for reply i know she got a lot to do i hope she replies in morn just checked but no mail i just want them to be saved like you kim i really do

jenny

sorry that was meant to say kathryn

jenny

anke got bk to me she looking into how much she short for the 2 brothers

Kathryn

Thanks Jenny, if you can let me know when Anke lets you know and I will see what I can put through.

jenny

hi kathryn this is the latest from anke i sent mail again asking how much short is she for 2 brothers she said 44 and went on to say that their reservation up tomorrow but says she is srong thet they wont be killed tomorrow and hopefully they can get them out by next friday with a cross pod who she thinks is in more danger so at my guess the 44 plus what ever for the pod cross oh i really dont want it to be to late for them 2 babies i can put 20 through tomorrow but will wait untill anke gives me the news i will let you know

Kathryn

Thaks for this Jenny. I will put 24 in today and along with your 20 that will cover the 44. Cross all fingers that Anke can get them out, along with the pod cross.

jenny

latest news got a txt from my friend saying she had email from anke 2 boys saved but there is 2 more there im guessing the rough haired one and an older one if you want to email anke she speaks english she will let you know whats going on

jane

Hello please can you let us know if this little boy was saved along with the 2 brothers?

Beryl

No, Jane he is still there....

The comments to this entry are closed.